ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo
The Past, The Present, and The Pipeline
New Orleans, Louisiana, October 14-18, 2023
ASRM 2023 Registration Now Open!
We can’t wait to see you at the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo: The Past, The Present, and The Pipeline, in historic New Orleans, Louisiana, October 14-18, 2023.
Registration for the highly-anticipated ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo is now OPEN.
Join us for a unique and practitioner-focused experience where you’ll have access to the latest expertise and innovation in the field. Leave with strategies and solutions that offer practice guidance, simplify technology, and enhance patient care.
Earn continuing education credits while engaging with peers who offer new perspectives and ideas that will inspire and invigorate you in your practice. Make life-long personal and professional connections by attending organized social and networking opportunities.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to elevate your knowledge, skills, and professional network.
Register now for ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo!
Here is what you can look forward to this year:
- A PG course and roundtable sessions held in Spanish
- Special sessions and expanded resident participation opportunities
- Reproductive justice sessions and advocacy activities
- New e-poster format, allowing poster presenters the opportunity to present individually during our poster sessions held each day
- In-person learning opportunities before the Congress, including PG and hands-on courses, the Social Media Summit, and the SREI Practice Retreat
- Multiple social networking opportunities, including the All-In Reception, networking lounge events, knowledge challenges, and the President’s Gala.
Make Your Case to Attend ASRM 2023
As a professional in reproductive health, you understand the importance of staying up to date with the latest research, technologies, and trends in reproductive medicine. Attending conferences is one of the best ways to achieve this goal, but it can be challenging to persuade your boss to invest in your professional development. Attending the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo is a valuable investment in your professional development that can pay dividends in terms of improved patient care, increased productivity, an expanded professional network, and new opportunities for growth and development. By supporting your attendance, your boss is also investing in the success of your organization or clinic. Click the button below to view some talking points to help build your case to attend the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress.