How do I buy tickets to the Gala?
Interested in purchasing tickets to the ASRM’s 75th Anniversary Gala?
Tickets are $500 each and can be purchased in multiples. Names will be requested for each ticket. Purchase your ticket by telephone at
- 1-866-471-7224 (US/Can)
- +1-703-449-6418 (Intl)
between the hours of 8:30am-5:00pm ET, Monday-Friday. For larger groups or table sales, contact Cara Dawn Byford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds will benefit the ASRM Research Institute.
When and where is the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo? Is there anything new?
The 2019 ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo will be held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, October 12-16, 2019.
- We’ve kept lunch! Lunch is a designated time, 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm, for either a ticketed lunchtime activity or for you to grab lunch and network with colleagues. Philadelphia offers lots of local spots to enjoy close to the convention center!
- Expert Encounters! This is your opportunity to ask questions and have a dialogue with an expert in select topic areas. Space is limited and these will sell out so book your slot early!
- Check out our Roundtable discussions – 40 Monday, 35 Tuesday, and 30 Wednesday!
- We’ve brought back Journal Club Global – live at our ASRM 2019 Scientific Congress & Expo! The editorial team at Fertility and Sterility is pleased to announce a special Journal Club Global live from The ASRM 2019 Scientific Congress & Expo to discuss a recently published article. This exciting event will be streamed live on Saturday, October 12, 2019, at 5:15 pm (EST). Please join us live in Philadelphia or register to watch online.
- Our fully interactive and very useful meeting app is a must-have for all Congress attendees.Complete your in-app profile and network with other attendees, locate your next session easily with directions from where you are to where you need to be, and play the Expo Passport Game in the app while on-site at the Congress.
- PosterPlus – in addition to the poster sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, you can view short video presentations about the poster abstracts. Just click on the PosterPlus icon in the app and search by poster number, author name, or title!
- Video sessions have been expanded! Now we have a Video Program Prize Session on Monday and two additional video sessions on Tuesday
and Wednesday afternoons.
- 75th Anniversary Gala Tickets are $500 per person up to six individuals with all proceeds benefiting the ASRM Research Institute. Purchase your ticket at asrmcongress.org when you register for the Congress. For larger groups or table sales, contact Cara Dawn Byford at email@example.com.
How do I submit an abstract?
The 2019 Call for Abstracts will be available in Spring on the Presenter Resources page.
What is the download link for my Pre-Congress Course Syllabi?
Pre-Congress Course syllabi will be emailed via a link only to registered PC course participants in September 2019. Electronic copies may be downloaded in the registration area.
Where do I get a printed copy of my Pre-Congress Syllabus/Final Program/Handouts/etc.?
ASRM is going GREEN. Therefore, the only printed materials you will receive from us are in your delegate packet: the daily schedule with room numbers, the poster schedule, the exhibit hall map, the shuttle bus schedule. If you would like to print materials from the website, you may do so before the meeting or onsite at the ASRM E-Zone near registration.
How do I register?
Registration for the 2019 ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo is available via the homepage button or the navigation tab named Register
Choices may be limited on-site. Pre-registration is recommended.
Onsite Registration Desk: Pennsylvania Convention Center
Fri, October 11: 2:00pm–6:00pm
Sat, October 12: 7:00am–6:00pm
Sun, October 13: 7:00am–5:00pm
Mon, October 14: 7:00am–5:00pm
Tue, October 15: 7:00am–5:00pm
Wed, October 16: 7:00am–2:00pm
Where do I get my letter of invitation?
For those attendees requiring visas, the online letter of invitation is available by clicking this link and will also display once you complete your registration. We suggest that you register early in order to submit your visa application in a timely manner.
Can I talk about my ABSTRACT to the press before the ASRM Congress?
All accepted abstracts are published in the Fertility & Sterility Abstract Supplement online at https://www.fertstert.org/ as a supplemental issue, usually appearing near the beginning of September each year.
ASRM asks that authors maintain an embargo on information in the abstracts, along with any additional information that will be presented at the Congress, until the day and time scheduled for presentation at the Congress, with the exception of certain abstracts that are included in ASRM’s press releases for the Scientific Congress- these will usually have an embargo set a few hours earlier than the scheduled presentation time. For more information regarding what may be released publicly before the Congress, or how to comply with the embargo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a Mobile App for the meeting?
Yes. The ASRM Congress Gateway App can be used year after year to attend and keep notes from your attended Congresses. You can find out more information about it, including download information, on the Mobile App page.
Will any part of the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo be translated into other languages?
Yes. Plenary lectures will be simultaneously translated into Spanish and Mandarin Chinese for members of the audience.
What are the Expo Hall hours and minimum age?
Be sure to visit the Expo Hall
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday, October 14
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Tuesday, October 15
9:00 am – 2:00 pm Wednesday, October 16
Children under 16 are allowed on the Expo Floor only when accompanied/supervised by an adult. No strollers allowed.
Is there a Poster Session?
Poster Sessions will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 6:30 am until 8:00 am. Complimentary continental breakfast will be available. No reservation is required.
What is the Twitter/Instagram hashtag of the meeting?
You can use the hashtag #ASRM2019 when referring to the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo on Twitter and Instagram. We also encourage the use of #Access2IVF and #Access2Care when referring to access to care issues. Other great hashtags to use are #Infertility, #InfertilityAwareness, and #IVF.
Are shuttle buses available this year?
All official ASRM hotels are within walking distance to the convention center. Please note that since all hotels are within walking distance, shuttle bus transportation will not be provided.
Where do I get my Certificate of Attendance?
You will receive an email on the Thursday after the meeting with information on how to obtain your Certificate of Attendance.
Do I need an Admission Badge?
Name badges will be issued for the Pre-Congress and Scientific Congress and are required for admission. Spouse/guest badges will be issued and are required for admission to the Opening Ceremony, Plenary Sessions, and the Expo Hall. Badges must be worn at all times.
Can ASRM accommodate my disability?
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the rules and regulations thereof. Please notify the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, 1209 Montgomery Highway, Birmingham, Alabama, USA, 35216, telephone 1-205-978-5000, a minimum of 10 working days in advance of the event if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed.
Can I take photos or record the sessions?
Photographing or audio/video recording of any session for personal or commercial purposes without permission is prohibited.
What if I have to cancel and am unable to attend after I register?
Cancellations received before or by September 13th will receive a full refund minus a $150 processing fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Cancellations received after September 13th will not be eligible for a refund.
What are the future dates of the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo?
October 17 – 21, 2020 Portland, Oregon
October 16-20, 2021 Baltimore, Maryland
October 22-26, 2022 Anaheim, California
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine reserves the right to cancel this activity due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of such cancellation, the full enrollment fee will be returned to the registrant.
The content and views presented in this educational activity are those of the faculty/authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. This material is prepared based on a review of multiple sources of information, but it is not exhaustive of the subject matter. Therefore, healthcare professionals and other individuals should review and consider other publications and materials on the subject matter before relying solely upon the information contained within this educational activity to make clinical decisions about individual patients.
ASRM Anti-Harassment And NonDiscrimination Policy
It is the policy of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine that all participants in Society activities will enjoy an environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. ASRM is committed to the philosophy of equal opportunity and treatment for all members regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military status, or any other reason not related to scientific merit.
Please read the full policy here.