What COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken for ASRM 2021?
ASRM Congress Scam Alert
ASRM does not furnish Congress attendee lists to solicitors for re-sale and will never allow third-party vendors access to your information. Any solicitations received via email to purchase an attendee list are fraudulent. If you receive any solicitations related to the sale or distribution of information pertaining to our registrants, please notify Lee Pearce at email@example.com or 205-978-5010.
For your privacy and protection, ASRM also wants you to be aware that fake websites pretending to be ASRM’s Congress registration website have surfaced this year. These website operators are attempting to get your personal information and money for registration and housing.
The official and only website for the ASRM 2021 Scientific Congress & Expo is www.ASRMCongress.org.
The official registration provider for ASRM is Spargo, Inc. If you need assistance with your Congress registration, please contact Spargo by telephone at (571) 549-4539, fax at (703) 631-1167, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When and where is the ASRM 2021 Scientific Congress & Expo?
The 77th ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo will be held Sunday – Wednesday, October 17 – 20, 2021 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA with select sessions also offered on-demand. A typical meeting includes symposia, roundtables, keynote lectures, plenary sessions, special research presentations, interactive sessions, and industry-sponsored lunch-time symposia.
ASRM 2021 Scientific Congress registration options include:
- Scientific Congress & Expo Registration – This is our traditional in-person Scientific Congress & Expo registration which contains access to the many sessions available in-person where you can network with colleagues and friends in a professional educational setting. This registration also includes access to all of the On-Demand Congress sessions and poster wall which will be accessible through December 31, 2021 (on-demand excludes roundtables, lunch symposia, and other non-recorded sessions). See specific session descriptions for on-demand access details. CME credit is offered through the on-demand sessions only.
- On-Demand Congress Registration – If you are unable to attend the in-person meeting, ASRM is offering a on-demand-only registration option that provides on-demand access to all recorded meeting sessions through December 31, 2021 (on-demand excludes roundtables, lunch symposia, and other non-recorded sessions). See specific session descriptions for on-demand access details. CME credit is offered.
- On-demand Postgraduate courses – Attendance of the in-person or on-demand-only Scientific Congress is not required to register for Postgraduate courses. Separate registration to attend Postgraduate courses is required. Postgraduate Courses will be available on-demand beginning October 21, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
Where do I see the program book or online schedule?
You can find them under the Program link at ASRMCongress.org in the top main navigation.
Where do I find the latest news about the Congress?
The Latest News can be found here on ASRMCongress.org! Just look for the Latest News under the Attendees tab in the Main Navigation.
Here’s some important info to know right away:
- Schedule changes! Take a good look at the daily schedule for Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday. You’ll see that Symposia have moved from the afternoon and are now from 1:30 pm to 2:45 pm!
- Lunch is a designated time, 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm, for either a ticketed lunchtime activity or for you to grab lunch and network with colleagues. Baltimore offers lots of local spots to enjoy close to the convention center!
- Check out our Roundtable discussions – These are only happening in-person, so book a lunch roundtable discussion when you sign up for the in-person Congress!
- Our fully interactive and very useful meeting app is a must-have for all Congress attendees. Complete your in-app profile and network with other attendees, locate your next in-person session easily with directions from where you are to where you need to be, and play the Expo Passport Game in the app while on-site at the Congress.
- Virtual Poster Wall – In addition to in-person presentation bvy all those who can attend our Congress in Baltimore, all posters will be available online on our virtual Poster Wall including audio for each poster & a place to ask questions of the poster authors!
- The President’s Gala will be in-person on Sunday, October 17th. Tickets are $500 per person up to six individuals with all proceeds benefiting the ASRM Research Institute. Purchase your ticket at https://asrmcongress.org when you register for the Congress. For larger groups, reserved table, or sponsorship contact Brynne MacCann at email@example.com.
How do I register?
Register Online: Registration for the 2021 ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo is available via the homepage button or the navigation tab named Register.
On-site Registration Desk: Baltimore Convention Center
Choices may be limited on-site. Pre-registration is recommended
- Saturday, Oct 16 ……….2:00pm-6:00pm
- Sunday, Oct 17…………….7:00am-5:00pm
- Monday, Oct 18 ………….7:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, Oct 19 ………….7:00am-5:00pm
- Wednesday, Oct 20 ….7:00am-2;00pm
Help! My registration is wrong!
Please contact our registration partner, Spargo, Inc. at
Tel: 1-866-471-7224 (US) & +1-571-549-4539 (International)
What parts of the ASRM 2021 On-Demand Congress are live this year?
The ASRM 2021 On-Demand Congress has NO live elements. This site houses the pre-recorded content. Unlike the ASRM 2020 Virtual Congress, this year’s On-Demand Congress does NOT have virtual sessions with live interaction. On-Demand Congress registrants will not be able to participate in Q&A or other live/in-person only activities for sessions. All session content is pre-recorded and available to view on your schedule.
When will the Congress On-Demand Content be available? When will I be able to view all videos?
For the in-person days of our Congress, you will be able to view the pre-recorded content videos for sessions as they happen in the schedule. So if it’s Monday, October 18th, you can’t view any of Tuesday or Wednesday’s content yet.
Once video content becomes available, it will remain viewable through December 31, 2021. Postgraduate Courses will be available October 21, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
Since some sessions are recorded live at the in-person meeting, there may be a few hours delay in that material being available.
Code of Conduct
ASRM is committed to providing a professional, collegial, safe, supportive, and respectful in-person and on-demand meeting environment. We expect individuals to uphold the professional and educational purposes of ASRM. Anyone who feels unsafe or experiences unwelcome conduct, who observes or experiences unacceptable behavior, or who believes there has been a violation of this Code of Conduct, is encouraged to immediately notify one of the ASRM employees and/or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. ASRM reserves the right to take actions most likely to ensure the safety and security of participants, including the termination of a participant’s account for the remainder of the event. ASRM also reserves the right to communicate with employers, participant sponsors, vendors, local law enforcement, media, and the public as ASRM deems appropriate related to its response under this Code of Conduct.
When is Abstract and Video Submission open?
Abstract and Video submission is now closed. The submission dates were from February 24, 2021 to Wednesday, April 28, 2021. For more information about Abstracts and Video presentations, or to see the Call for Abstracts or Call for Videos, please visit the Presenters page [click here].
What are the EXPO hours during the Congress?
- Monday, October 18…………..9:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 19…………..9:00am-5:00pm
- Wednesday, October 20…..9:00am-2:00pm
Children under 16 are allowed on the Expo Floor only when accompanied/supervised by an adult. No strollers allowed.
Do I need to register for the Resident Education program?
Yes! You will need to register for the Resident Education Program, though there is no charge to participate. For those who register for the meeting with the practice code of “Resident”, a pop-up window will appear, giving the registrant an opportunity to register for the Resident Education Program. If you don’t see the pop-up or would like to be placed on the waiting list, please contact Sarah Ramaiah at email@example.com.
More information about this program will be updated and can be found here: https://asrmcongress.org/scientific-program/resident-education-program/.
Is photo, audio, or video recording allowed?
Photographing or audio/video recording of any session for personal or commercial purposes without permission is prohibited.
Are Admission Badges required for the in-person Congress?
Name badges will be issued for the Postgraduate and Scientific Congress and are required for admission. Spouse/guest badges will be issued and are required for admission to the Opening Ceremony, Plenary Sessions, and the Expo Hall. Badges must be worn at all times.
Where Can I find information about exhibiting and sponsorships?
Click the Exhibit/Support tab on the top menu of this website for more information on how to participate.
Can I talk about my abstract to the press before the ASRM Congress?
All accepted abstracts are published in the Fertility & Sterility Abstract Supplement online at https://www.fertstert.org/ as a supplemental issue, usually appearing near the beginning of September each year.
ASRM asks that authors maintain an embargo on information in the abstracts, along with any additional information that will be presented at the Congress, until the day and time scheduled for presentation at the Congress, with the exception of certain abstracts that are included in ASRM’s press releases for the Scientific Congress – these will usually have an embargo set a few hours earlier than the scheduled presentation time. For more information regarding what may be released publicly before the Congress, or how to comply with the embargo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am an abstract presenter and have more questions – what do I do?
What is the Twitter/Instagram hashtag of the meeting?
You can use the hashtag #ASRM2021 when referring to the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo on Twitter and Instagram. We also encourage the use of #Access2IVF and #Access2Care when referring to access to care issues. Other great hashtags to use are #Infertility, #InfertilityAwareness, and #IVF.
What are the future dates of the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo?
October 22-26, 2022 Anaheim, California
October 14-18, 2023 New Orleans, Louisiana
October 19-23, 2024 Denver, Colorado
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine reserves the right to cancel this activity due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of such cancellation, the full registration fee will be returned to the registrant
The content and views presented in this educational activity are those of the faculty/authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. This material is prepared based on a review of multiple sources of information, but it is not exhaustive of the subject matter. Therefore, healthcare professionals and other individuals should review and consider other publications and materials on the subject matter before relying solely upon the information contained within this educational activity to make clinical decisions about individual patients.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine values and promotes diversity among its members, officers, and staff. The Society prohibits discrimination toward any member or employee due to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military status, or other basis prohibited by law. ASRM strives to achieve gender, racial, and ethnic balance in hiring and governance. ASRM maintains policies, procedures, and personnel actions that conform to the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations pertaining to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in employment, appointments, and elections to office.
In-person Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received on or before September 17th, will receive a full refund minus a $150 processing fee. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Cancellations received after September 17th will not be eligible for a refund.
On-Demand-only Congress Cancellation Policy: All ASRM 2021 On-Demand-only Scientific Congress materials and sessions will be available on-demand to registrants through December 31, 2021. Therefore, registration fees are not refundable.
Need to Change From In-Person to On Demand
Individuals who registered for the in-person meeting who now have circumstances preventing in-person attendance are allowed to change to the On-Demand . Contact email@example.com to make this change request. A refund for the difference in the cost of the registration fees will be issued to you.
The American Society for Reproductive Medicine fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the rules and regulations thereof.
Accommodations for Disabilities: Please notify ASRMInfo@spargoinc.com a minimum of 10 working days in advance of the event if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed.
ASRM Anti-Harassment And Nondiscrimination Policy
It is the policy of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine that all participants in Society activities will enjoy an environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. ASRM is committed to the philosophy of equal opportunity and treatment for all members regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, military status, or any other reason not related to scientific merit.
Please read the full policy here.