ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo
The Past, The Present, and The Pipeline
New Orleans, Louisiana, October 14-18, 2023
SAVE THE DATE
Get excited about the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo: The Past, The Present, and The Pipeline, which will be held in historic New Orleans, Louisiana, October 14-18, 2023!
ASRM 2023 promises to be jam-packed with new and expanded opportunities, including Spanish Sessions, expanded resident participation opportunities, advocacy engagement activities, and more.
With the new e-poster format, you’ll have the chance to present your work individually during poster sessions, allowing for greater visibility and collaboration. Don’t miss out on additional in-person learning opportunities before the Congress, where you can dive deep into specific topics with our postgraduate courses, hands-on courses, the Social Media Summit, and the SREI Practice Retreat.
There are also plenty of social and networking opportunities, including the All-In Reception, Networking Lounge, knowledge challenges, and the prestigious President’s Gala. The highlight of the ASRM 2023 Scientific Congress & Expo will be the dynamic lineup of plenary and keynote speakers covering diverse and hot topics that are sure to inspire and challenge you.
Mark your calendars for October 14-18, 2023, and get ready to experience an unforgettable event filled with learning, growth, and connections!
Here is what you can look forward to this year:
- NEW: A postgraduate course and roundtable sessions held in Spanish
- Special sessions and expanded resident participation opportunities
- Reproductive justice sessions and advocacy engagement activities
- New e-poster format, allowing all poster presenters the opportunity to present individually during our poster sessions held each day
- In-person learning opportunities before the Congress, including PG and hands-on courses, the Social Media Summit, and the SREI Practice Retreat
- Multiple social networking opportunities, including the All-In Reception, networking lounge events, knowledge challenges, and the President’s Gala.