Throwback to the 70s at the 2022 ASRM President’s Gala and After Party
Thank you to all our President’s Gala and After Party attendees for making the event such a success! With your help we were able to raise over $455,000 to support the Center for Policy and Leadership, a new ASRM initiative, which aims to provide information and expertise to inform the public and decision makers on matters of importance to the field of reproductive medicine while equipping leaders with skills and knowledge to influence and shape policymaking. Gala guests enjoyed groovy cocktails, a slammin’ dinner, primo ASRM annual awards presentation. After dinner, the party continued at the first President’s Gala After Party, featuring dynamite desserts and funky cocktails, and live music by K-Tel Allstars!
Thank you to our Premier Sponsor for the Gala:
Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Thank you to Organon, LLC, presenting sponsor of the After Party.
All In Reception
Thank you for joining us at our first All In Reception! This evening attendees wrapped up the first day of the ASRM 2022 Scientific Congress & Expo on the Grand Plaza to enjoy time with colleagues and learn more about getting involved with ASRM Affiliated Societies, Professional Groups, and Special Interest Groups. Thank you to all our attendees for making this first All In Reception such a success! For more information about joining ASRM Affiliates, PGs, and SIGs, visit the ASRM Booth in the Expo Hall during the Congress.
Social Media Wall!
Let’s get social at ASRM 2022! Make sure you are checking out the Social Media wall on the expo floor throughout the meeting to see what everyone is up to. Use the hashtag #ASRM2022 in all of your Twitter and Instagram posts to see your posts on the big screen!
Access to care is ingrained in the ASRM mission, vision, and values. At ASRM we believe that everyone has the right to safe and ethical reproductive care. As the leading reproductive health and medical society, it is our role to advocate for access to care and the fundamental right to family building. That is why on Tuesday, October 25, our community will come together to raise awareness and funding to support research that is focused on access to care. Text ASRM2022 to 41444 to make a donation and stop by the ASRM Booth to spin our Prize Wheel!
Final Day to Pre-Purchase ASRM 2022 Recordings
Tuesday, October 25th, is the final day to pre-purchase recordings of the ASRM 2022 Scientific Congress & Expo. Stop by the registration desk to pre-purchase, or purchase from the ASRM Store after November 15th.
QBoost is LIVE!
Throughout the ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo our team is hosting LIVE QBoost sessions—with prizes! QBoost is an ASRM’s member benefit that uses spaced learning to help you learn and retain information important to your practice. QBoost tests your knowledge of ASRM committee documents two questions at a time via your email or mobile device. QBoost is free for ASRM members and currently offers 40+ question banks to choose from. To learn more,
7:00 AM–8:00 AM, Women’s Council Breakfast
7:50 AM–8:00 AM, ASRM 2022 Giving Day Kick-Off
8:00 AM–8:30 AM, Plenaries, From Genomic Junk to Rising Stars: Noncoding RNAs in Ovarian Aging
8:30 AM–9:15 AM, Plenaries, Plenary Lecture: Telomere Maintenance in the Context of Human Aging Processes
9:15 AM–10:00 AM, Plenaries, Plenary Lecture: Linking Heterogeneity in Fetal Development to Oocyte Fate and Fitness
10:00 AM–10:45 AM, Morning Break
10:45 AM– 12:15 PM,
- Oral Abstract Sessions
- Video Abstract Session 2
- ASRMed Talks: Third Party Reproduction / Disaster Preparedness
11:00 AM–12:00 PM, Clinicals
- MHPG Clinical Session: Quality Improvement: Improving Patient and Provider Experiences
- NPG Clinical Session: Mosaicism for Nurses
12:15 PM–1:30 PM, Lunch Break
12:30 PM–2:00 PM, Resident Learning Session
12:20 PM–1:20 PM, Roundtables
12:15 PM–1:15 PM, Special Session: What Now? Navigating Abortion, Personhood, and IVF in a Post-Roe World
1:30 PM–2:30 PM, Interactives
- The Genetics of a Successful FET: Ultrasound Imaging and PGT-a or Endometrial Gene Profile?
- Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation for Emerging Primary Ovarian Insufficiency: How, When, and Why?
- Building Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion into a Reproductive Practice
- Complex Reproductive Genetics Case Discussions
- Understanding the Complex Role of Progesterone Supplementation in the Recurrent Miscarriage Patient
- Human Genome Editing: Current State, Future, and Concerns
- Updating Your Toolkit: Fertility Preservation Advocacy, Access and Advancing Mandates for Coverage
- Macroscopic Vs Microscopic: Which Matters More for Uterine Factor Infertility?
1:30 PM–2:45 PM, Symposia
- The Howard and Georgeanna Jones Symposium on Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART): IVF Lab Benchmarking – Key Performance Indicators for Future Success
- The Society for the Study of Reproduction (SSR) Symposium: Use of Single-Cell RNA Sequencing to Probe Cell Identity & Function and Reveal Tissue Organization
- The Role of Nutrition, Obesity, Exercise, Environment, and Overall Health in Male Reproduction
- Gamete and Embryo Donation for the 21st Century
- Precision Medicine Approaches to Addressing Disparities in Uterine Fibroids
- Moving Novel Therapies from Bench to Bedside: Collaboration Between Basic, Pharma, and Clinical Efforts
- Strengthening Fertility Education and Awareness Globally: A Joint WHO / ASRM Symposium
2:45 PM–3:30 PM, Afternoon Break
3:00 PM –4:00 PM, The Business of Medicine: Panel Discussion and Insight Session
3:30 PM–4:15 PM, Plenaries
- Menopause Keynote Lecture: The Menopause Transition: Shifting Scientific Paradigms
- American Urological Association (AUA) Bruce Stewart Memorial Lecture: Fertility Preservation in the Male Across the Lifespan: A New Paradigm
Don’t Forget to Download the Congress App!
You can view session and speaker info, locate exhibitors, build a personal schedule, and connect with other attendees—all in the app! The ASRM Events Gateway app is available for free in the Apple iOS or Android Google Play stores. For added functionality and security, ASRM has included a Profile Login feature. Simply enter your Confirmation Number (from your registration confirmation email) and your Last Name to login, sync, and access your features faster!
Social Media Scavenger Hunt
This year, YOU can become a Social Media reporter for everything #ASRM2022! No one can make it to all the sessions, but that doesn’t have to mean they miss out on great information! Drawings for assorted gift cards will take place daily, and winners will be chosen at random from those participating in the scavenger hunt on social media using the hashtag #ASRMSocialMediaScavenger. At the end of ASRM 2022 we will pick a grand prize winner who will receive COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION to ASRM 2023 in New Orleans! Grab up your Scavenger Hunt card from the ASRM booth in the Expo Hall to participate. Happy Hunting!
Don’t Miss Out on CME/CE Credits
If you attended a Post Graduate course and are claiming credits for APA, NASW, and/or NSGC and did not sign the sign-in sheet, please stop by the ASRM Education booth and sign. If you do not sign, you will not be eligible to receive these credits.