- Schedule changes! Take a good look at the daily schedule for Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday. You’ll see that Symposia have moved from the afternoon and are now from 1:30 pm to 2:45 pm!
- Lunch is a designated time, 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm, for either a ticketed lunchtime activity or for you to grab lunch and network with colleagues. Baltimore offers lots of local spots to enjoy close to the convention center!
- Check out our Roundtable discussions – 35 Monday, 32 Tuesday, and 24 Wednesday!
- Our fully interactive and very useful meeting app is a must-have for all Congress attendees. Complete your in-app profile and network with other attendees, locate your next in-person session easily with directions from where you are to where you need to be, and play the Expo Passport Game in the app while on-site at the Congress.
- Virtual Poster Wall – to keep all in-person attendees and presenters safe, the poster sessions will be smaller this year. However, all posters will be available online on our virtual Poster Wall including audio for each poster & a place to ask questions of the poster authors!
- The President’s Gala will be in-person on Sunday, October 17th. Tickets are $500 per person up to six individuals with all proceeds benefiting the ASRM Research Institute. Purchase your ticket at www.asrmcongress.org when you register for the Congress. For larger groups or table sales, contact Cara Dawn Byford at email@example.com.