The 2020 Scientific Congress & Expo will deliver several days of plenaries, symposia, panel discussions, abstract presentations, exhibits, networking opportunities, and much more. The new format also provides participants several benefits:
- All content will be delivered to participants in the comfort and convenience of their homes or offices.
- Symposia, clinical sessions, debates, oral research presentations, and other sessions will provide the opportunity to ask more questions than an in-person session.
- Researchers will be able to present their posters for much longer than usual, and still interact virtually with those interested in their findings.
- No more “I can’t attend everything” problem, with most events also being available online and on-demand after they are presented.
- New networking opportunities to virtually interact with experts from around the world.
- Networking venues to allow participants to virtually meet with your peers and colleagues.
- Reduced registration fees. And no travel or lodging expenses.