Marina Sirota, PhD
The David and Rosemary Adamson Lecture on Excellence in Reproductive Medicine: Leveraging Molecular and Clinical Data to Study Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes in the Era of Precision Medicine
Monday, October 24, 3:30 – 4:15 pm
We are excited to host Marina Sirota, PhD, as a lecture speaker at the ASRM 2022 Scientific Congress & Expo. She will be sharing The David and Rosemary Adamson Lecture on Excellence in Reproductive Medicine: Leveraging Molecular and Clinical Data to Study Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes in the Era of Precision Medicine on Monday, October 24, 3:30 – 4:15 pm.
In this lecture, Dr. Sirota will discuss how we can leverage different types of molecular and clinical data, combined with advanced statistical and computational approaches, to better diagnose and treat adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as preterm birth.
Dr. Sirota is currently an Associate Professor at the Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute at UCSF. Prior to that, she has worked as a Senior Research Scientist at Pfizer, where she focused on developing Precision Medicine strategies in drug discovery. She completed her PhD in Biomedical Informatics at Stanford University. Dr. Sirota’s research experience in translational bioinformatics spans over 10 years, during which she has co-authored over 100 scientific publications. Her research interests lie in developing computational integrative methods and applying these approaches in the context of disease diagnostics and therapeutics with a special focus on studying the role of the immune system in disease. The Sirota laboratory is funded by NIA, NLM, NIAMS, Pfizer, March of Dimes, and the Burroughs Wellcome Fund. As a young leader in the field, she has been awarded the AMIA Young Investigator Award in 2017. Dr. Sirota also is the director of the AI4ALL program at UCSF, with the goal of introducing high school girls to applications of AI and machine learning in biomedicine and serves as the director of outreach and advocacy at the Bakar Computational Health Sciences Institute.
This lecture is endowed by Advanced Reproductive Care, Inc. and Rosemary and David Adamson, MD.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Promote Your Presentation!
ASRM 2022 speakers can help generate buzz with a digital speaker badge.
Are you a presenter at #ASRM2022? Spread your speaker cred and promote your session with our digital speaker badge. Download the badge here and start sharing! Be sure to tag us @repromed on Twitter and @americansocietyforrepromed on Instagram with the #ASRM2022 hashtag!
P.S. Attending the meeting? We have digital badges for you too! Click here to download and share.
ASRM 2022 Session Recordings Available for Purchase
If you are unable to attend ASRM 2022 in person, or if you simply want more meeting after the meeting, purchase the ASRM 2022 Recorded Content Bundle and get access to recordings from:
- 13 Plenary Sessions
- 22 Symposia
- 27 Clinical and Interactive Sessions
Purchase the Recorded Content Bundle when you register (full registration not necessary), onsite at the Registration desk, or after the Congress in the ASRM Store at www.asrm.org. Recorded content, which includes session audio and accompanying slides, will be available in ASRM Academy between November 15, 2022 and October 1, 2023.
Course does not provide a certificate of completion or credits.
2022 President's Gala and After Party
To Benefit the Center for Policy and Leadership
Join Us For the ASRM President’s Gala and After Party!
Sunday, October 23 | Beginning at 6:00 PM | Hilton Anaheim
ASRM President, Dr. Marcelle Cedars invites all Congress attendees to join us at the 2022 President’s Gala as we turn back the clock 50 years to celebrate historical milestones in reproductive rights and lay the foundation for leading policy discussions now and into the future.
The ASRM President’s Gala will begin with a cocktail reception, followed by dinner and the ASRM awards presentation. Immediately following the Gala, Dr. Cedars will host an After Party with cocktails, dessert, and music. Tickets to the After Party are included with your Gala ticket or may be purchased separately.
Black tie optional.
Premier Sponsor: Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The After Party is presented by Organon, LLC
- ASRM 2022 is cashless! If you are planning to register or pay for ASRM membership on site in Anaheim, please bring your Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- As a reminder, ASRM will never allow third-party vendors to access your information. If you receive any solicitation related to the sale or distribution of information pertaining to our registrants, please notify Lee Pearce by email email@example.com or telephone +1-205-978-5010.
- Save up to 15% on tickets to Disneyland—an exclusive savings for ASRM 2022 attendees! Order your tickets using the exclusive link emailed to you after registration by 9PM PST Friday, October 21st.
- “Camp ASRM” is a childcare service offered Sunday, October 23rd through Tuesday, October 25th in the Hilton Anaheim, adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center. The cost for the children’s program is $90.00 per half day (7:00am to 11:30am or 11:30am to 4:00pm), per child or $180.00 per full day (7:00am to 4:00pm), per child. Camp slots are limited, so advanced registration by September 23rd is highly recommended. Click here to learn more about Camp ASRM and register.