ASRM 2022 Registration Now Open
We welcome our members, trainees, and colleagues from around the world to the ASRM 2022 Scientific Congress & Expo! This year, we welcome you to Anaheim, California, a city built on imagination. This year’s theme is GENES, GAMETES, AND GENETICS, and our program chairs have designed a comprehensive and exciting program for Congress attendees, which will address the educational and practice needs of physicians, nurses, andrology and embryology laboratory personnel, genetic counselors, mental health practitioners, practice managers, as well as practitioners in public health, allied health, law, and ethics.
I hope you will also join us on Sunday night, October 23rd, 2022, at the President’s Gala Celebration in support of the ASRM Center for Policy and Leadership and the new post-gala After Party.
We value your participation and engagement in all of the educational and networking opportunities provided, and I look forward to seeing you in the beautiful city of Anaheim, where together we will mark ASRM’s 78th Annual Congress.
Marcelle I. Cedars, MD
ASRM President, 2021-2022
Here are some things you can look forward to!
- A wide range of multi-disciplinary PG and hands-on courses Saturday and Sunday
- A dynamic line-up of plenary speakers
- Special talks on reproductive rights, the politics of science and its place in society, and the future of surgery
- Innovative lectures, roundtable sessions, poster lightning rounds, ASRMed Talks, and a series on “The Business of Medicine”
- More opportunities to network and socialize
Make the Case to Attend ASRM 2022
As a professional in reproductive health, you understand the value of attending conferences to stay at the top of your game, keep up with trends, and learn about the latest science, technology, and innovations in reproductive medicine; but it can be hard to convince your boss to invest in your professional development. Click the button below to view some talking points you can share with your boss.