We’re back in person with a big program focusing on reproductive health issues from puberty to menopause and everything in between.
Some of our featured sessions cover:
- Personalized medicine, in vitro gametogenesis, artificial gametes from stem cells, the genetic basis of meiotic catastrophe, and applications of nuclear transplantation
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- LGBTQ+ reproductive health
- Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the first IVF baby in the U.S.
- Emotional and mental well-being
- Embryo Transfer Simulation Course
- Male reproduction
You can attend live and join us in Baltimore, or you can experience the Congress through our On-Demand programming online.
Physicians, nurses, andrology and embryology lab staff, genetic counselors, mental health practitioners, practice managers, and practitioners in public health, allied health, law, and ethics — all are welcome!
It’s exciting to be connecting with colleagues in person, and we hope you will take full advantage of the many networking and learning opportunities we have in store for you.
We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!