Thinking About Attending #ASRM2020? Here are Seven More Reasons Not to Miss It!
The 2020 Scientific Congress & Expo will deliver several days of plenaries, symposia, panel discussions, abstract presentations, exhibits, networking opportunities, and much more.
We’ve already given you seven reasons you should attend. But if you are still on the fence, let us give you seven more!
- Roundtables – More than 100 roundtables will be available–that’s 20+ a day–ranging in topics from genetics, to ethics, ART, and more. Register for the ones you are interested in when you register for the Congress. Roundtables are included in the Congress registration price, but you must register.
- Posters – More than 1,000 posters have been accepted this year. Check them out during the daily poster sessions, and live chat with the presenters on the day of their poster presentations. Poster Sessions are Saturday – Tuesday, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM ET and Wednesday, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM ET during the Congress.
- Oral Abstracts – 270 oral presentations will be presented in 45 different sessions throughout the Congress. Check the Congress schedule for times and attend the oral presentations that interest you on the days they are presented to participate in live Q&As with the presenters.
- The Network Lounge – Be sure to drop into the network lounge for virtual chats and networking with board members of ASRM’s affiliate and professional groups, and more. Virtual chats will be available for networking with group and affiliate leaders, and for topical discussions with leaders in the field, colleagues and friends. The network lounge is open to everyone and is come and go, so come ask your questions and meet new colleagues and friends.
- Affiliate and Professional Group Members’ Meetings – If you are a member of one of ASRM’s Affiliate or Professional groups, don’t miss your members’ meeting! Click here to register for your meeting.
- Exhibitors – Network with exhibitors in virtual chats and browse the Expo Hall 24/7.
- Fertility and Sterility’s Journal Club Global LIVE! returns this year, featuring, High Multiple Pregnancy Rates in IVF Are Not a Thing of the Past! Could We Do Better? on Monday October 19th, 11:10 AM- 12:10 PM, ET. Don’t miss this lively discussion with experts in the field.
ASRM's 2020 Gala: A Mask-R-Aid Ball
Join us for this fun event featuring our awards presentation and promising to be a lot of fun. Mark the evening of Friday, October 16th on your calendar and register here.
The Run for Reproductive Health Returns this Year
Run, walk, bike or Paleton for a great cause with a team or solo October 1- 15. Click here to register.
Participate in a Virtual Quest
During this year's Congress, participate in our Virtual Quest scavenger hunt for an opportunity to win exciting prizes. If you enjoy the passport game at our in-person meetings, you won't want to miss this! Details coming soon.