Registration is Now Open!
Join ASRM for Our 2020 Virtual Scientific Congress & Expo
Visit www.armcongress.org to keep up with the latest on Congress offerings and events. Don’t miss out on this year’s informative content and exciting events! Here are just a few Congress highlights.
- Scientific program content will be offered during the Congress and on-demand through the end of the year, ensuring increased access to CME/CE credits is available to attendees. Register for as many sessions as you want without worrying that they overlap.
- More than 20 live virtual roundtable sessions will be held every day, presented as “virtual chats”. Sign up for these when you register for the Congress.
- A poster wall will be available where authors will have the opportunity to upload their posters, as well as audio about their posters. Live Q&A via a chat box will be available for discussion with the authors during assigned poster sessions each day.
- The full oral abstract program will be offered with sessions occurring twice daily and featuring prerecorded presentations and live Q&A for each abstract.
- Virtual Expert Encounters will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Post-Graduate courses, available at the conclusion of the Congress, will be available on-demand through the end of the year.
- The virtual Expo Hall will be accessible 24 hours a day, and exhibitors will post hours of availability to network and talk with you. Find that information by scrolling through our virtual Expo Hall and clicking on any exhibitor’s name.
- A virtual networking lounge will be available daily for meet-ups with colleagues and friends, as well as a number of additional networking and social activities.
- The ASRM virtual gala 2020 will be held Friday evening, October 16th, and will include our awards ceremony.
- And returning this year–ASRM’s Run for Reproductive Health. Register, collect your sponsors, and run, walk or bike/Peloton for a good cause. Additional information and registration are coming soon!